Import Products From eBay to Magento
StaffIt UK has developers with the technical knowledge and experience to help you with this. You don’t need to feel anxious about using up all your time doing these technical stuff instead of focusing on growing your business.
We can even build a new Magento website, fully loaded with products capable of attracting returning customers’ orders while avoiding high eBay seller’s fees.
Our capable team can import your products ensuring that your data will be handled confidentially and securely during the migration process to make sure nothing is lost or left out. The best part of it – we make sure that the process will incur as little downtime as possible so it will not affect your sales.
- Using our in-house tools to export import all your live and existing eBay listings
- Importing the exported products into to your Magento catalogue
- Creating corresponding Magento products along with their attributes
- Creating and configure product variations as required
- We will configure all Magento categories
- If required, we will link back the products in the Magento catalogue we created to the eBay listing using the latest eCommerce software and tools
Our job does not stop with the migration process. StaffIt UK can also help you maintain your site by:
- Freshening up the Homepage and adding promotions
- Adding and updating Featured Products and relevant Upsell items
- Grouping Products to make it easy for buyers
- Updating and Testing Website Page links and contents
- Adding, updating and checking products
- Ensuring every Products presents well with correct and accurate details
- Cleaning up and improving Product images
- SEO including keyword updates
- Checking Competitor pricing and offers
- Server maintenance including backups and software updates
It takes experts to import products from eBay to Magento.
Call Us Now and let us save you the hassles and the headaches.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.